The training provided at Hewlett Packard concentrates on all HP products but your education can be easily transferred to other available brands. Data Center Certification Offered includes:
Optimized Data Center Simulations
There are two choices for this class either a 1/2 day or 1 full day program.
Data Center Operations, Maintenance and Risk Reduction
This course lasts for 3 days and after successful completion of this course a student will have learned the following plus more:
- What a Single Point of Failure is and why this is important
- The student will have the ability to outline the key elements in an infrastructure which delivers a high availability data center performance
- Develop an action plan that incorporates these key elements
- Data Center Energy Environment Efficiency
- Data Center Training Symposium from HP – covers keeping your data center healthy
Engineering a Data Center Staff – 3 hour training class
Data Center Fire Protection Systems – 1 hour training class
HP offers a virtual training environment so students can participate regardless of their location. Free overview sessions are held each Wednesday for 30 minutes from 12.15 – 12.45 EST. Visit HP Rail for more information
HP provides excellent courses for IT professionals. Please check out the following link for more information, HP Data Center Training
You can also keep up to date with current trends and technology by visiting Data Center Talk where we keep you informed on important changes as they occur.