Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Server Rack / SAN/NAS Storage Forum > Server Discussion

Old 02-16-2024, 04:29 PM

Default Service to sign up with ...

Comparing plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net, which way is better to follow and why?
Old 02-21-2024, 08:41 AM

Now I'm in the process of building my sites and have asked a few support questions already and have been very pleased with the fast help I received. Happy using Libertyvps.net Bitcoin linux vps. All of their work is based on quality.
Old 03-11-2024, 07:37 AM

I've been using Regvps.com for a long time and they're fantastic. I went with them because I needed a dedicated server and their prices were a LOT better than anybody else. Pricing was good and the account was setup promptly with everything I needed.
Old 03-18-2024, 08:47 AM

I've tried a few hosting providers but hostingsource.com vps beats them all. I actually was really surprised. Their configuration has changed quite a bit in the time I've been with them, but they've been nothing but helpful in sorting out any issues that've arisen with migration.
Old 04-02-2024, 08:41 AM

I am absolutely thrilled with Profvds.com support! They’re very polite and patient when I made a bunch of mistakes (on my part, of course) with signing up and whatnot. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps hosting.