Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Data Center Market Place > Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Cloud Hosting, IP Transit Offers > IP Transit Offers

Old 02-18-2005, 07:54 PM
IRCCo Jeff

Default Save $1000 on NSCNAP: All locations: 100 Mbps for $1400

In order to meet aggressive sales quotas over this weekend, I am dropping our FastE (100 Mbps) pricing to unprecedented levels. From now until Monday morning at 9AM EST I will sell a FastE handoff at any of NSCNAP's locations (excluding those where FastE is not available for $1400/mo.

Thats right, $1400/mo for 100 Mbps handoff

Need co-location? We can also offer this deal with full 20A cabinets for $400/mo and 40A cabinets for $450/mo at our 600 W. 7th, Los Angeles, CA location! Only have one server? We're practically giving away single rack units at $10/U when combined with this deal! There is no limit to the amount of space we will sell at these prices!

This is a no haggle offer with a strict Monday 9AM deadline. By that time, you must have contacted me and submitted a first month down payment via credit card (will provide credit card authorization form upon request).

Q: What locations are you offering this deal?

A:This deal is being offered at any NSCNAP POP where FastE service is available. Please reference http://www.net-sentry.net/services/iptranss/

Q: Can you extend this offer to a later date?

A: No, i'm sorry, this offer is being made to meet capacity goals for Monday, February 21st at 9AM EST, no later. After that time the pricing will return to its retail list of $2400/mo for a FastE.

Q: Can you delay installation to a later date?

A: FastE's ordered via this offer will be installed ASAP and cannot be delayed.

Q: What is your network comprised of? Do you have a test IP available?

A: You may reference our network topology at http://www.net-sentry.net/network/topology/. As of this time, our company does not make test IP's available for all locations, however, several are listed below. If you are concerned about the reputation of our company and quality of our network, feel free to look and ask around.

Test IP for San Jose, CA region: 69.26.160.246
Test IP for Los Angeles, CA region: 69.26.160.242
Test IP for Dallas, TX region: 69.26.160.233
Test IP for other regions: Not currently available.

Q: Is this bandwidth lower quality than regular NSCNAP bandwidth?

A: No, the bandwidth offered is exactally the same as our commercial offerings.

Q: Is this bandwidth resold Cogent, HE, Williams/WCG, etc?

A: No, we do not have HE transit and the amount of Cogent we purchase is currently less than 2% of our overall capacity. We have no relationship with Williams/WCG.

Q: Is there a contract term?

A: Yes, a 12-month contract term applies.

Q: What SLA is being offered with this deal?

A: Our standard 99.99% network availability will be provided! Please reference http://www.net-sentry.net/network/sla/ for details.

Q: Are you able to provide this offer to a location not listed at http://www.net-sentry.net/services/iptranss/ ?

A: Yes, but not at $14/Mbps. Please contact me for a custom quote.

Q: Can this deal be expanded to a GigE?

A: No. This deal is for FastE connections only. If you wish to purchase a GigE, you must do so under a seperate contract (eg. if a customer has a FastE under this deal at $14/Mbps and later wishes to purchase a GigE, that GigE must be purchased seperately as an upgrade from FastE will not be provided.

Q: As an existing customer, can I upgrade my FastE to this deal?

A: You may purchase an additional FastE, but not upgrade the existing line at these prices unless the contract term on your existing FastE has expired.

Q: Will you provide the cross connect and/or loop?

A: Yes, for an additional fee equal to the retail fair market price. Please contact for details.

Q: Can I purchase more than one FastE?

A: This deal is being limited to one FastE per ASN, per customer. If your needs exceed 100 Mbps, please contact for a custom quote.

Q: How many IP addresses are included?

A: None. If you require IP space, it can be purchased at the pricing listed at http://www.net-sentry.net/services/colocation/

Q: Can you help me BGP your connection with my existing provider?

A: Yes, we offer full router management for $100/mo and can provide a Riverstone RS3000 metro core router with 4 x GE and 32 x 10/100 ports for $3000 if necessary.

Interested? Feel free to drop me an e-mail at jeffrey.lyon@nscnap.net , AIM: NSCNAP Jeff, or give me a call on my personal cell , (276) 233-4749