Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Server Rack / SAN/NAS Storage Forum > Network and Telecom Forum

Old 11-08-2004, 08:56 PM
Jimbob1989

Default Voyager 205 ASDL Router

I have just gone to broadband with BT Yahoo who have provided me with a Voyager 205 ASDL Router. I connect to the family PC from this using an ethernet connection and this works fine. In order to provide additional broadband access to another PC I wish to buy a Wireless Gateway router and Wireless PCI Network Adapter. The model I have in mind does not incorporate an ASDL modem and they specify that I need an ASDL modem which supports an ethernet connection. I presume that I can use this in conjunction with the Voyager 205 - however the slight doubt I have is that BT refer to the Voyager 205 as an ASDL router rather than an ASDL modem. Can anyone confirm that the Voyager 205 device will do the job? The router and adapter I have in mind is the Kcorp KLG-575 and KLG-530 respectively which have both just got excellent reviews in the December Computer Shopper.

Thanks
Old 11-17-2004, 01:33 AM
HostingCorral

I whould use 2Wure for ADSL.