Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Server Rack / SAN/NAS Storage Forum > Network and Telecom Forum

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 04:51 PM
kathet

Default Finally , Passed Ccna With 987 !

Great and deep thanks to all my brothers and friend in this great and extraordinary forum... francly, without god help and the people in this forum , i will not

be able to pass the exam .. Thanks alot for you supporting and helping, and i really prey for all who help me and instrct me to the right way.

For those who want to take the ccna exam I had three simulation questions ( RIP, EIGRP with AS
Workaholic says:
12 , Telnet) by the way they were easy , exactly as mentioned in hotcerts.com guid

in addition to that I had two new questions ( one of them is view of CDP problem , the answer is to choose the answer that tells you devise 3 has a layer 2

connectivity problem ) and the other question i really dont remember but i was very easy and straightforward. The questions came mainly from hotcerts
Workaholic says:
In my opinion studying SYBEX -2005- CCNA Study Guide 5th Edition ,simulation labs (just to be familiar with the commands) and hotcerts.com is enough to

pass the exam.

Again , thanks alot my brothers, and now iam going to sleep 72 hours
Old 06-05-2008, 12:52 PM

Congrats the exam was taken fully online? If so, was it just for yur own interest or a requirement by your employer?
Old 10-30-2008, 05:14 PM

Congrats on passing the exam! How many times did you take it? And what kind of experience do you have to go along with it. I would like to know thanks.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:44 AM

Great. Congrats

Have you got job offer after passing you CCNA ? How many days you spent for CCNA preparation ?