Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Data Center Market Place > Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Cloud Hosting, IP Transit Requests > Dedicated Server Requests

Old 09-18-2006, 08:04 PM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to Keith Send a message via MSN to Keith
Default EU Dedicated Server

Good Afternoon,
I know these requests are flying by quite often but I am posting so that I can make sure I am getting current offers not ones that may have expired.

I am basically looking for a dedicated server in europe. I would like to make sure that the host has good transatlantic routes to the US. I would prefer not to go with a reseller either.

My requirements are not too demanding at all. I am looking for a box that will host dns, maybe some e-mail, and an ircd with very few users on it. Its very low traffic so DDoS will most likely not happen. Since this box wont be doing much, I could get away with using say a PIII 1ghz or even lower speed P4. 512mb ram should be sufficient and 40gb IDE/Sata should be enough. I would like to use Fedora Core 4. Being able to reboot the server or have a process to reboot the server is also greatful!

I am trying to keep my costs low since this will basically be a redundant server for me and not doing much. I am looking for around 2000 gb of BW at the most. I will likely not use anywhere near that!

Let me know what you can offer me.

When responding, please provide an IP that I can run ping tests/traceroutes to!

Thanks!

--Keith
Old 09-25-2006, 06:06 PM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to Keith Send a message via MSN to Keith

Steve,
Thanks for the reply. I have e-mailed you off list.

Regards,
Keith