Packet8 Virtual Office offers the services small/medium size businesses need most, including:
* Customizable auto-attendant providing dial by extension, name or by group;
* Unlimited local and long distance calling to the US, Canada and other Packet8 subscribers worldwide, as well as access to some of the lowest international rates;
* Direct Inward Dial (DID) phone number with any desired area code for each extension;
* Conference bridge, music on hold, call park/pick-up, hunt groups;
* Business-class voice mail including voicemail to email alerts;
* Extension-to-extension dialing anywhere in the world;
* One-touch controls for regularly used features such as three-way calling, forwarding, do not disturb, Voicemail, Distinctive Ringing, Call waiting / Caller-ID, and transfer;
* Online, real-time monthly billing statements and Optional services such as:
- Receptionist console application;
- Virtual phone numbers for any extension;
- Toll Free Phone numbers and service.
Virtual Office allows users anywhere in the world to group multiple Packet8 VoIP lines into a virtual business telephone system that includes a host of PBX features.
Virtual Office gives small businesses geographic independence and flexibility, providing feature-rich telephones that bring together dispersed staff to sound like one office location or to appear as satellite offices located all over the world.
For more information: