Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > General DataCenter Discussion Forum > Datacenter, Colocation, Cloud Hosting, Managed Hosting Reviews

Old 06-05-2007, 01:26 PM
MrZodiac

Default SaidHost

Is anyone else with saidhost? I've heard some bad things about saidhost just recently but I've been with them for about a month and my dedicated server has ran great. I would like to hear other peoples comments.
Old 06-18-2007, 11:49 PM

I used to have a few hundred servers there. Saidhost was a nightmare, the worst experience I could imagine. They did not have backup power or fiber connections. They ran into a problem with their fiber provider and it lead to 3 months of downtime. To make matters worse we had a hard time getting information during the downtime. I know of 3 companies that went out of business due to their incompitence. There were many more problems, but I will leave it at that. A simple Google search will turn up alot more informaton on these unprofessional and incompitent individuals. If Saidcom offered me a server for free I would spit in their face and walk away.

Last edited by Galaxy-Hosts; 06-19-2007 at 12:08 AM.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:27 PM
MrZodiac

Default Sorry

I am very sorry to hear about your experence with SaidCom. It makes me worried. :/
Old 08-20-2007, 02:40 PM
MrZodiac

Default Don't

Don't mess with saidcom/saidhost. There all a big joke!
Old 08-20-2007, 07:56 PM

Could you give a more indepth review?
Old 08-28-2007, 03:35 PM
JarHosts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy-Hosts View Post
I used to have a few hundred servers there. Saidhost was a nightmare, the worst experience I could imagine. They did not have backup power or fiber connections. They ran into a problem with their fiber provider and it lead to 3 months of downtime. To make matters worse we had a hard time getting information during the downtime. I know of 3 companies that went out of business due to their incompitence. There were many more problems, but I will leave it at that. A simple Google search will turn up alot more informaton on these unprofessional and incompitent individuals. If Saidcom offered me a server for free I would spit in their face and walk away.
This is very rich coming from yourself, it took you guys 2weeks to replace my box. Put it this way, Galaxy-Solutions stitched me up many times! There support is crap, asked for a reboot on my server and they rebooted wrong box? Maybe we should talk about GS and there crap support I'm a happy saidcom reseller and i've had no problem with them at all since they returned, and they do have backup fiber patrick! Maybe you should step off your soap box and consider working on your support staff

Regards
Craig
Old 09-16-2007, 10:03 PM

Craig,

The only time we replaced your box is when Saidcom (Said Hosts) went offline. In fact the reason it took awhile is because they kept promising to be back online at any minute and it did not take two weeks to setup the box after you took us up on the offer to replace the box. Yes, we did make a mistake and your box was offline due to this. That mistake was reselling Saidcom's boxes. The only time you had to ask for a reboot is when Saidcom did not provide the reboot switches they promised they would get. If you requested one while at Marquisnet, it was because you did not take advantage of the reboot switch. Craig, infact you are not qualified to write a review as your boss (Danny) was actually our client. Since you were never a client and at one point Danny instructed us not to talk to you about the account (so your tickets were ignored at his request). I know you are now a Saidcom reseller and defending them is in your best interest. If anybody wants to see the reliability of Saidcom search Google, Webhostingtalk, or Hostingdiscussion for reviews. Also look on webhostingstuff.com under their companies reviews.

I have heard Saidcom finally got a backup internet conection. I have also heard that it is of limited use as Saidcom uses their providers IPS and con not switch them between lines. A current client also told me they still were on a single power grid with no backup generators, hardly a top notch operation.

Craig, if jarhosts.biz chooses to resell Saidcom's substandard sevices, that is your choice. But do not tell half of a story to slander us and make them seem better. They are what they are. If anyone wants to see alot of information about Saidcom, just look on google or any of the resources I posted above.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marks View Post
Could you give a more indepth review?
Mark I will be posting an in depth review of this provider soon.