Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Data Center Market Place > Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Cloud Hosting, IP Transit Requests > IP Transit Requests

Old 08-30-2006, 09:10 PM
mbrensy

Exclamation Anyone LOOKING for GIGE's

I am contacting you to discuss your transit needs as I am your new contact from NTT Communications. You can reach me at 703.333.6727 to discuss how NTT can help provide Tier 1 backbone performance at a competitive rate.

I wanted let you know that we are running some exceptional promotions on transit services. These promos are geared from 100 Mbps– 1000 Mbps, but if you have other needs we can discuss those, too.

Our Tier 1 backbone performance allows you to:

Extensive private peering agreements enable us to have the most efficient routing.

Built-in redundancies keep data moving. Our secure, carrier-class POPs have densely meshed paths between major points in the network. And we work with a diversified portfolio of carriers.

Our Network Operations Center (NOC) faithfully manages traffic and watches over every component of the network 24x7x365

If this is the kind of performance you’d like to have, then let’s set up a convenient time to talk. I can tell you more about our full range of services and how NTT can be your single source IP partner.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:56 AM
DigitalProviders

This forum is for people to request transit, not for spamming your contact information.

Just so you know sales@ is for potential customers, not for companies to try and sell us services.

If you want to sell us something please see one of our network engineers the up coming NANOG meetings.

Digital Providers
Old 09-01-2006, 03:40 AM
Administrator

Thank you DigitalProviders. Yes, please don't spam here. You have necessary forum to advertise and please post it there.

Thank you
David.K