Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Data Center Market Place > Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Cloud Hosting, IP Transit Requests > Colocation Requests

Old 11-22-2009, 12:21 PM

Send a message via AIM to ServerHitch Send a message via MSN to ServerHitch Send a message via Yahoo to ServerHitch
Default need 1U co-colocation

Looking for a good co-location provider to host a 1U server to start, and more in the future (I also have another 1U server I wish to co-locate as needed).

I will need a /23 allocation with fast provision (within 72 hours of justification).
the /23 should be no more than $80 a month but preferably $50 or less a month

The math I am basing this on:
a /21 allocation (8 C class) cost no more than $1250 a year from ARIN,
That is $13 per C class per month.
$50 a mo for /23 is about 100% profit
I am willing to pay $80 for the /23 ( 200% profit )

I need 1U with approx 1 Amp (up to 1.5 Amp) power

Dual 100 Mbps uplinks so I can bond them

Metered bandwidth of: 3 - 10 TB monthly.

Between a /23 allocation and the co-location, I cannot spend more than $175 per month. $150 would be ideal.

Would also prefer Remote Remote Port with web access. Also 24/7 remote hands by request with short response time. KVM over IP by request.

99% network and power uptime SLA

Also would like rates on 1/4 rack, 1/2 rack, and full rack, as well as power rates

Bandwidth rates must be $5 or less per Mbps @ 10 Mbps commit.
$4 or less @ 50 Mbps commit
$3 or less @ 100 Mbps commit

With the first couple U of servers (before moving into a quarter rack), on a metered basis is what I am looking for out of shared bandwidth pool.

If you are able to work on the first month with me (either take partial payment, or discount the first month in anticipation of lower usage) I am much more likely to go with you. I already have a really good quote from a provider for all my needs @ $150 (1U, 5 TB bandwidth on 2 x 100 Mbps ports, /23 allocation) except they will not do anything for me the first month because the low rate and also no on demand KVM over IP access for free.

Please instant message me at the handles in my user profile. Being able to chat about our options would be REQUIRED

Receiving replies to this post (@coloquote) with links to other colo searches is not my intention, am looking to SPEAK WITH SOMEONE via instant messenger to discuss. Email is generally a slow way of communication, despite its obvious archival advantages.

Last edited by ServerHitch; 11-22-2009 at 12:29 PM.