Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Data Center Market Place > Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Cloud Hosting, IP Transit Requests > Colocation Requests

Old 02-06-2006, 12:05 AM
jwr

Default Recommend me some DCs - Austin and Phoenix

I've been looking at DCs in Austin and Phoenix. I need cage space that isn't obscene. The DC needs to be on-net to Savvis or HE, and Cogent. I would like to see prices of $15/sq ft or less for cage space. $10/amp or less for power.

At the same time, if you know of a non savvis/he/cogent on-net facility, if you're a reseller I'm looking for $20~/mbps bw at 100mbps commits.

I *would* consider other areas if the price is right and remote hands are available.
Old 02-06-2006, 08:39 PM
stitchdakid

your going to have a hard time finding cage space and power for that price range within a carrier class data center. I could get you $25 per sq. foot in Dallas but your NRC is like $80 per sq. foot and power....well that's a premium everywhere right now.
Old 02-14-2006, 07:16 PM
TMG Internet

JWR,

We have a facility in Phoenix located at 120 E. Van Buren. That location has power at $10amps or less. It also has 24/7 support/remote hands. The network has GIGe uplinks to both Level 3 and Savvis. Send me a PM if you need any additional information.
Old 06-28-2006, 09:31 PM
colorob

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwr
I've been looking at DCs in Austin and Phoenix. I need cage space that isn't obscene. The DC needs to be on-net to Savvis or HE, and Cogent. I would like to see prices of $15/sq ft or less for cage space. $10/amp or less for power.

At the same time, if you know of a non savvis/he/cogent on-net facility, if you're a reseller I'm looking for $20~/mbps bw at 100mbps commits.

I *would* consider other areas if the price is right and remote hands are available.
Dataside has a data center in downtown Austin across the street from the ATT POP (209 W. 9th). Every provider in town has fiber under the street in front of us, so we can pull them into our MMR through the conduits that are already built. The MMR is carrier-neutral, so all you pay is a small monthly recurring access fee instead of xconn charges.

Our pricing for power and cage space will fit your model. We also have data suites and cabinets. We can provide bandwidth as a dedicated pipe (no metering/95th %ile).

Call me or PM for details.