Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > General DataCenter Discussion Forum > Data Center Prodcuts Reviews, Tools, Tips and Check List

Old 11-09-2017, 03:26 AM

Default What are the chances of your data getting stolen online?

I'd like to try a certain online service for my health condition but it includes exchanging information on the internet, I'm a bit worried about my confidential information being leaked. How would I know if a website is trustworthy or not?
Old 11-09-2017, 06:17 AM

I understand its quite hard to assume. But, as I see it, trustworthy websites are with a lot of good feedback from previous clients. I'm positive that you can also find relevant sites that will help you towards your health condition.
Old 11-10-2017, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitytouch View Post
I understand its quite hard to assume. But, as I see it, trustworthy websites are with a lot of good feedback from previous clients. I'm positive that you can also find relevant sites that will help you towards your health condition.
I found a website online called Betterhelp, it actually has good reviews and it looks legitimate, I'm going to do a bit more background check just to make sure, then when all my worries are gone, I might give it a try.
Old 11-10-2017, 06:04 AM

That's good to hear Tonisha. I'll check about it from friends too though as I look at it now, seems to be worthy and legit.
Old 11-10-2017, 07:55 AM

This threat is only 1% when you share your design of website. So, if you don't want to come across this kind of threat and risk. They never share the thing which you don't want to make data redundant.
Old 11-13-2017, 10:02 AM

This threat is only 1% when you share your design of website. So, if you do not want to come across this kind of threat and risk, then never share a thing which you do not want to make data redundant

Last edited by lingkao; 11-14-2017 at 05:37 AM.