Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Data Center Market Place > Other Offers & Requests

Old 12-14-2008, 12:23 AM

Post New! - Centova Cast v2.2 - AJAX ShoutCast/IceCast control panel now available

Centova Cast v2.2 is now available! See below for a list of updates in this new version.

Centova Cast is a professional streaming radio server control panel and hosting management solution, providing complete control over the provisioning and management of your streaming servers.

Its features include:
  • AJAX drag-and-drop media library manager (direct-link demo)
  • AJAX stream home pages (direct-link demo)
  • Comprehensive statistics system with royalty reports (direct-link demo)
  • Built-in track scheduling capabilities (schedule countdowns, pre-recorded shows, jingles, ads, etc.)
  • Built-in track weighting capabilities (heavy rotation, light rotation, etc.)
  • AutoDJ supports ices, sc_trans, and other source software.
  • Feature-rich web-based administrative interface for provisioning and managing streaming servers.
  • Complete web-based client control panel for starting/stopping and configuring streaming servers.
  • Configurable bit rate, listener, disk quota, and data transfer limits for each client account.
  • Automated, built-in stream monitoring system to minimize downtime.
  • FTP server integration (ProFTPd or Pure-FTPd) for streaming media (MP3) uploads.
  • Billing system integration for ModernBill (v4/v5) and iPanel/iHost, and WHMCS billing systems.
  • Automatic playlist generation for WinAmp, Windows Media Player, QuickTime, and RealPlayer
  • Flexible XML and PHP APIs for integration with third-party billing and provisioning systems.
  • Cross-browser compatibility.
  • Support for both ShoutCast and IceCast streaming servers.

Centova Cast is extremely easy to use for both the administrator and clients. It is a complete, standalone control panel, and does not require any other control panel software on the same server (although it will happily coexist with CPanel, Plesk, and others).

This new version of Centova Cast is a major release with far too many features to list. Major new features include:
  • Brand new, industry-leading stream statistics system
  • Support for reseller accounts
  • Royalty reporting support with downloadable spreadsheet reports
  • Support for account templates to quickly create pre-configured accounts
  • Added live listener statistics support
  • Support for simultaneous use of ShoutCast and IceCast streams
  • Google Maps integration to plot live listener locations
  • Significant speed improvements to client area (particularly media library)
  • Support for custom album covers (embedded in ID3 tags, and also folder.jpg/albumartsmall.jpg)

Less significant features include:
  • Support for limiting general rotation playlists to a specific time of day
  • Context menu support in media library (right-click on playlists/artists/albums/tracks)
  • Support for editing artist/album/track titles from context menu in media library
  • Support for importing M3U playlists
  • Client E-mail notification upon account creation
  • Added experimental sc_trans v2.0 support

This release also includes many new features not listed above -- refer to the official release announcement (with screenshots).

For more information and screenshots, please visit:
Centova Cast - ShoutCast Control Panel, IceCast Control Panel, Streaming Radio

Or try our free, live demo at:
http://castdemo.centova.com

Requirements:
  • Unix-based OS (officially supports Red Hat/CentOS, Fedora, and Debian Linux; other Linuxes and FreeBSD are reported to work)
  • Apache v1.3 or 2.x with PHP 4.3+ or PHP 5
  • MySQL v4.x or 5.x
  • ShoutCast v1.9.x+ or IceCast v2.x+
  • Optional: ices-cc, ices 0.4, sc_trans 0.4.0, ices 2, ezstream
  • ProFTPd v1.3.0+ or Pure-FTPd v1.0.21+ (optional)
  • ionCube loader (included with Centova Cast)
  • Shell access (i.e., SSH) required for installation

--
Centova Technologies Inc.
Centova Technologies Inc. - Web-based Instant Messaging, Streaming Radio Hosting Control Panel, Live Support
Centova Cast - ShoutCast Control Panel
Old 03-28-2009, 08:04 PM

Default Importing m3u FAILED

How can I import an m3u to Centova? I tried but when I push the Import m3u button in the Centova panel nothing happends. I tried with I.Explorer, Chrome and Firefox and nothing. Our current provider said that they have no answer from Centova about this. In fact contacting Centova is very difficult.

Somebody has discovered the way this can work? They say they allready made the arregments in their server to make it work but it dosent.

Importing an m3u is EXTREMLY important because playlist managger of Centova is very hard to use specially when you have large files in a playlist.

SP
Old 07-09-2011, 06:24 PM

You can try 37 AJAX and CSS Tab-based interfaces which became one of the most interesting techniques for web developers. All of them are easy to understand and customize as your own tabs. Check out the tutorials which would help you create your own Ajax or CSS Tab-based interfaces.

ajax tab container