Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Server Rack / SAN/NAS Storage Forum > Network and Telecom Forum

Old 09-28-2004, 07:55 PM

Default Future for VOIP

What do you think about VOIP solution. Do you think it would take over normal telephone lines businesses?. I just curious thats all.
Old 09-28-2004, 11:54 PM
SQNWK

VOIP is here to stay, business are rolling out with it through there companies as its more cost effective. I think VOIP will have a larger market share then regular phone systems in the next few years in the business sector.
Old 09-29-2004, 06:57 AM
Admin

I would agree with you there - I can see its attractions. The place where I am studying a-levels has it. Also it makes a cheap way of chatting to your mates over the net (using the likes of skype)
Old 09-29-2004, 12:54 PM

Do you think better idea of getting into VOIP business?. I just want some input to setting up my career in business.
Old 09-30-2004, 09:43 AM
Admin

First of all I am not an expert, so don't rely on my advice but I think getting in the well established business's is good idea. I strongly advise doing some research into the VoIP markets, also I suspect you will find at least some of the VoIP company's don't just spe############e in VoIP.
Old 10-04-2004, 04:39 PM
miketike

I am also curious about this. How do we get legal phone number?. Do we have to register with government or how does this work out?.
Old 10-10-2004, 05:24 AM
VoIP Alaska

Mike

Send me an e-mail requesting a VIN number and I'll send you a VIN number for a free VoIP number and account VIN#@voipalaska.com