Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > General DataCenter Discussion Forum > Data Center Design, Development, Building Systems and Operations

Old 05-28-2015, 07:30 AM

Post 6 Tips That Will Change The Way You Design Data Centre

I think you will agree with me when I say:

Designing a data centre operation is REALLY not a simple process. It takes a lot more than just defining a budget, seeking a location and building your facility.

Well, you can definitely succeed in designing a data centre with some data centre design best practices you should keep in mind.

And in today post, I am going to show you 6 tips that will change the ways you design data centre. It can make your data centre design 10 times better!

For Further Information , check this out : https://datacentretraining.wordpress...centre-design/

Enjoy your day!
Old 02-15-2016, 06:50 AM

It has come into sight that people, in these days, widely show their immense desire for having a perfect design for their data center. To fulfill such requirement, people widely prefer having the assistance of some professionals, who have some adequate knowledge about how to design a data centre in an astounding manner. It has come into sight that the services of TechXact have got much appreciation among numerous people. I would like to make you know that I have acquired satisfactory outcome by the stunning services of the TechXact. By the way, thanks for the conversations.

Last edited by deanmartin; 02-15-2016 at 07:16 AM.
Old 04-07-2016, 09:52 AM

Data center facilities are undergoing tremendous change, with trends such as open standards and DCIM catching on, and emerging technologies pushing the limits of density and power.
Old 04-15-2016, 02:12 PM

Default 6 Tips That Will Change The Way You Design Data Centre

One needs a perfect design for a perfect data center. If the design is good, then the data center would be well-built. There are several organizations, which provide perfect designs and construct the data centers flawlessly. These organizations offer their proficient services not only for data center designing and construction, but also, for data center audit, data center training and education, data center certification and many more. Their services are being highly praised by their customers. Thanks for the conversation.
Old 05-10-2016, 10:29 AM

Server rooms and data centers use a lot of energy. And it’s not just big data centers: The average commercial office building spends close to one quarter of its annual energy bill powering server rooms and closets.

Tags
data centre, data centre design