Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Server Rack / SAN/NAS Storage Forum > Cluster and Cloud Computing Discussion Forum

Old 09-13-2017, 01:30 PM

Default Cloud compute pricing comparison

I recently read this blog Compute Pricing Comparison. The blog compares AWS, Azure and Google Cloud. The blog has a detailed analysis of pricing and points out AWS is very expensive compared to Google and Azure in On-Demand compute and serverless pricing. I think people choose AWS for its ecosystem and wide range of services/APIs. But on the other hand, once you get a few hundred instances, you need a full time AWS cost manager in your organization. It is just way too complicated.

Eager to hear from other community members. Is pricing a major factor for choosing a cloud provider?

Last edited by Sam Showner; 09-13-2017 at 01:37 PM.
Old 09-22-2017, 06:47 AM

Lightbulb

With so many Cloud service providers to choose from, selecting the right provider can be a complex process. Choosing the wrong Cloud service provider, or selecting the wrong services from that provider, can be a mistake that is not only expensive but also very difficult and time-consuming to reverse.
Therefore pricing isn't the only major factor for choosing a cloud provider. There are much more things to be assessed and given priority while choosing a hosting provider.
Here is an infographics that show the important aspects to consider:https://www.eukhost.com/infographics...sting-company/
Old 11-15-2017, 10:44 AM

Default Select Anyone with cloudways

I had same issue with my previous hosting company, I was looking for someone who charge as much as used or scalable hosting, Cloudways offers this type of convenient things, You can choose any of the hosting from world 7 providers and kyup is offering auto scalable hosting depends on your visitors load.

You will be charge as much you consume. Their managed platform is very easy and user friendly, I am managing all of my websites myself.
Old 03-12-2018, 06:26 AM

Default Cloud hosting

There are many cloud hosting providers like AWS , Digital Ocean , Linode and Google cloud , also many company provides full manage hosting features for cloud hosting manage hosting like Forge , Cloudways and others
Old 04-23-2018, 08:32 AM

All have different price but some cloud hosts have better things some don't. It is totally according to the price. google, AWS,AZURE all are good but you need to use tools for disaster recovery in cloud also so that you will now face any problem in future.

Tags
aws, azure, cloud computing, compute pricing, google cloud