Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > General DataCenter Discussion Forum > Datacenter, Colocation, Cloud Hosting, Managed Hosting Reviews

Old 11-28-2016, 11:37 PM

Default Benefits of cloud computing?

Hi,
What are the benefits and challenges that are being derived from adopting cloud computing?? How it will change the way we work.
Thanks
-------
continuous replication
Old 12-14-2016, 11:19 AM

Default Adopting hybrid Cloud can be beneficial for your business future!

The one which has benefits also has challenges. Its two sides of the same coin.
Adopting hybrid cloud model can benefit organisational IT in many ways. It saves on cost is the prime benefit and supports the IOT model of businesses. Thats one way it changes of work.
Old 01-10-2017, 12:02 PM

There are many benefits of cloud hosting like superfast storage, better flexibility, scalability, more collaboration, quicker execution, lower subscription cost, Strategic competitive advantage, etc.
One of the prime challenges for cloud computing are risk management and disaster recovery.
Old 03-07-2017, 06:52 PM

Default Cloud Computing

PTS has been planning, designing, building, and operating client premise-based enterprise network systems, from the ground up, since 1998.

Today, PTS is proud to have built and currently operates its own data center to facilitate delivery of a full suite of Cloud Services. PTS’ Cloud Services are based on its own, in-house developed, P POD™ approach and strategy. P POD™ represents a flexible approach to deliver converged IT infrastructure in a solution geared for small and mid-size enterprise requirements.
The PTS P POD™ system is built on highly secure, reliable, and best-in-class infrastructure blocks from leading IT manufacturers.
PTS cloud data centers offer clients the possibility of operating their enterprise workloads using an Infrastructure-as-a-Service strategy. In addition, PTS offers optional support for disaster recover, replication/backup, storage-as-a-service, manager services, and much more…
CloudShare is a secure, multi-tenant, environment
CloudBreak is a secure dedicated cloud environment
CloudCover is a complete turnkey data center that can be built in ‘my place, or yours'
More information please visit http://pts-cloud-solutions.com/

PTS Data Center Solutions
16 Thornton Road
Oakland NJ 07436
201-337-3833
Old 03-08-2017, 07:01 AM

I know just a bit about cloud computing, can any help me understand how it can benefit me and how i can use it with my pc. Because i hear alot about it but don't quite understand it thanks.
Old 03-08-2017, 12:54 PM

Absolutely Give me a call to discuss 201-337-3838 x130
Kevin Walker
Can you tell me a little about your organization?

PTS Data Center Solutions
16 Thornton Road
Oakland NJ 07436
201-337-3833
Old 07-15-2017, 08:57 AM

Default Benefits of Cloud Computing

Cloud Computing is more beneficial proof for small businesses. It's more cost effective and saves your money and increased the growth of the business. Cloud Computing is more flexible and capable to scale up your business resources and improved collaboration to easily share information in real time via shared storage. It provides recovery data backup solution and save your data to fault tolerance and upgrades data in their software automatically.
Old 07-19-2017, 09:20 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to 24x7servermanagement

Cloud computing become great facility for data storage on lease basis. User can purchase the storage space on internet. Cloud management is getting complicated because of data management and providing the space for multiple cloud service provider.

The main challenges are security, privacy, reliability and overall cost. Now the challenges are overcome and IT world is using this technology.
Old 07-24-2017, 06:43 AM

Default Cloud Hosting

Cloud Hosting enables us to automate the things like no needed much support or manual actions. If we want to migrate or server we can easily do but in a dedicated server or virtual private servers, more time will be taken.
Old 07-30-2017, 08:44 PM

Hi guys, it's really nice to see that you have shared these great benefits of cloud services and many of them I already know but some are really new for me. Well actually I am looking for the information about openstack tenant and I think you guys can help me. Please if anyone here information let me know.

Thanks!