Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Server Rack / SAN/NAS Storage Forum > Server Discussion

Old 11-07-2008, 05:42 AM

Default Future

With a new democratic president, what do you see the future of your server business being in a couple of years? Typically with a democrat in office both small and big business and well as workers make money. Money is more well distributed with large corporations loosing some of their business to small businesses due to more regulation and fairer business practices being enforced.
Old 11-15-2008, 04:43 PM

Personally I do not think it is a high priority so therefore I do not see much changes occuring.. Everything takes time and I find that this is such as low priority. I would be surprised if anything changed in the next two years.
Old 11-24-2008, 02:27 AM

I would be suprised if much did not change in the next two years. If it does not look for the USA and virtually all of the rest of the world to go into a deep depression. Considering that computers are such a great factor in our society today I see a poor future for them if this occurs. Sure we will still need the basic servers for every day life, but the expansion of internet businesses will grind to a halt if we enter a depression state.

People will be much more concerned with growing food then they will be selling how to get rich programs on the internet.
Old 11-27-2008, 04:01 PM

I think changes are necessary because changes bring growth and development for every part of the society.Ya computer and internet are important for us and they are the part of our life.
People need both food and computer.
Old 11-29-2008, 11:20 PM

What type of changes do you believe are necessary and how to you think that it would be accomplished since the US government does not control all portions.
Old 03-10-2016, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john1544 View Post
I think changes are necessary because changes bring growth and development for every part of the society.Ya computer and internet are important for us and they are the part of our life.
People need both food and computer.
I am totally agree with you
Old 03-17-2016, 11:40 AM

Small business startup is very risk and but struggle for company but the bog company if provide good support and service then good and well running all time.