Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > General DataCenter Discussion Forum > Datacenter, Colocation, Cloud Hosting, Managed Hosting Reviews

Old 11-11-2009, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrHays View Post
I have seen a lot, though my fav ones have to be the Equinex facilities. Not because they operate any better than anyone else. Their facility just looks really nice. With the dark co-lo lit by blue lights along the pathways. Free arcade/working/eating areas... Fun stuff for a Co-lo
Thanks for your answer, but I need service and vps equinx does not offer.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMemmer View Post
Caro.Net is a division of Carolina Internet which has been in business since 1995. We currently operate three separate building that are built out as DC's and total over 20,000 sq ft and we are in the processing of provisioning a new 50,000 sq ft facility.

Specific details about our DC are available on the website, with information about our carriers (we have over 20 Gigs of lit pipe) and the network.

Hit me up directly via either IM or on the phone and I would be glad to discuss any questions that you may have. If you happen to be local I can also set up a tour of th facility for you as well.

Thanks in advance,
MMemmer thanks for your answer.
I look at your site well because I am interested in VPS, but "very good quality".
Thank you.
Old 11-13-2009, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMemmer View Post
Caro.Net is a division of Carolina Internet which has been in business since 1995. We currently operate three separate building that are built out as DC's and total over 20,000 sq ft and we are in the processing of provisioning a new 50,000 sq ft facility.

Specific details about our DC are available on the website, with information about our carriers (we have over 20 Gigs of lit pipe) and the network.

Hit me up directly via either IM or on the phone and I would be glad to discuss any questions that you may have. If you happen to be local I can also set up a tour of th facility for you as well.

Thanks in advance,
Very strange. the forum has no new post USERS already makes more than 1 year.
you have no customers?
not have participates in the forum ?
did register in my forum but I'm not allowed to put anything?

the few topics of the forum in 2006 and 2007 are claims for lack of care.
so, how can I be aware of their services are good reminders it seems the opposite?
Thanks