Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Server Rack / SAN/NAS Storage Forum > Network and Telecom Forum

Old 10-30-2008, 05:03 PM

Default VOIP for business

Could anyone tell me if they are using this for their business? I would like to know if you are and how it is working for you. If not can you give me more information on it.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:36 PM

If you are asking about for your business' personal use then it really varies. The line into our building needs to be upgraded so the voice quality varies and calls can drop which is very frustrating during a sales call or meeting.
We have a standard phone line as well due to this.

if you mean as a business then we have many VOIP customers and it seems the market is a bit saturated. There are some Latin American countries opeining up though so we will see.
Old 11-15-2008, 04:58 PM

Very interesting information, thank you for responding. I was actually referring to both cases here. I have one fiber optics in my new location so it does not appear that it should be a problem then right?
Old 12-15-2008, 05:04 PM

We are using VOIP for our business. The rate is very low compared to traditional landlines and mobile phones. I heard once from a friend that
some people subscribed a 12-month Skype globalpass at only $30.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:11 AM

VoIP technology is really good for business. Saves Money, Cost Efficient and Integration With Audio, Data And Video Applications, etc.
Old 06-30-2010, 04:04 AM

Voip Phone systems for small business where to start looking. So much out there, so much information its a little mind blowing for the average business owner. What system is better then the next, what features do I need, what phones work the best for what I need in my office.

Ineedtelephones.Com understands that a small business owner can be overwhelmed and with this in mind INeedTelephones.Com has introduce system bundled pricing. What do we mean by that, Our Voip systems have been pushed together with phones to create the all in one shopping experience. We have systems with remote programming, auto attendant, voice mail and some are even bundled with SIP telephone lines for local and long distance service.
Old 07-02-2010, 06:12 AM

Small business owner prefer to use the Virtual IP PBX Phone System. This is a hosted phone service that enables small businesses to have the same capabilities of a large corporation. It connect teams across the country or create virtual departments that's important to you. It also offer state-of-the-art call and messaging management capability. All list of all incoming and outgoing calls and messages will be stored in your call log. Making it easy for you to track down calls and analyze cost.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:13 AM

PBX VoIP is the solution that is attracting every small and medium size business owner. It can be availed as hosted PBX VoIP services from a reliable service provider. These services use the internet as the same medium to transfer the voice signal and other data. it gives the business the capability to project a professional image to its customers. it enable the small businesses to have business telephone systems just like the major corporate giants. The services are available at affordable cost and include the advance features like IVR, unified communication, ACD, fax-mail and find me/follow me along with other many.
Old 02-13-2015, 01:22 PM

If you are looking for simple voip solution then you have to trust me.
I have used many in the past but the one I can recommend to others is Voipography with their PBX on the cloud, Your visitors are in direct connection by click2dial, Your dynamic auto attendant in your hand, your whole sale voice termination, and your secured voice telephony , all in one platform, absolutely the best .
You can check them at
www.voipography.com
info@voipography.com
Old 02-18-2015, 06:25 AM

Default I suggest you

If you are looking for simple voip solution then you have to trust me.
I have used many in the past but the one I can recommend to others is Voipography with their PBX on the cloud, Your visitors are in direct connection by click2dial, Your dynamic auto attendant in your hand, your whole sale voice termination, and your secured voice telephony , all in one platform, absolutely the best .
You can check them at
www.voipography.com
info@voipography.com