Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Server Rack / SAN/NAS Storage Forum > Cluster and Cloud Computing Discussion Forum

Old 01-16-2017, 03:28 PM

The security concerns that are related to cloud hosting are muiti-tencancy of the cloud databases, data leakage threat while accessing from hand held devices, security of APIs. Encryption issues and lack of standardisation amongst the cloud providers.
Old 02-11-2017, 06:11 AM

I think individuals fear the unidentified. Anything new individuals fear. It is human instinct to be concerned the reasoning. Nobody really knows how it works or where your data is being saved. They fear about individuals getting a hold of all their private information.
Old 05-09-2017, 09:12 AM

I think people think about the security aspects of the cloud computing they have confusion.
Old 06-10-2017, 07:12 AM

I don't think that it is true, Cloud provide a lot of security of the data. And if data is not secure then it is not secure on any server and anywhere. Many people take additional disaster recovery plan for cloud services so that they can recover from any kind of disaster. So I think that it is fine to use cloud service If you have any doubt you can use additional services.
Old 07-06-2017, 10:04 AM

Default Cloud Computing

Moving to the cloud is a journey that, for most, happens over time because of business or budget considerations. This is why CloudSyntrix offering unique savings to help customers with Windows Server accelerate their journey to the hybrid cloud.