Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > General DataCenter Discussion Forum > Data Center Design, Development, Building Systems and Operations

Old 11-09-2005, 11:47 PM
kjbaudry

Default Looking to Buy or Lease Data Centers

We have three clients looking to buy or lease data centers and have not been able to find the appropriate property.

Client A: This is an end user who requires 30,000 sf of raised floor at 150w/sf, Tier III, existing, not older then ten years, not interested in California, Gulf Coast or Florida. Will consider purchase or lease opportunity.

Client B:
An investor looking for data center properties 50,000 sf of raised floor and up. Will consider purchase and lease back, single tenant facilities with excess space that could be converted to multi-tenant, facilities that were never 100% completed, facilities that might need some upgrading to be competitive in the data center marketplace. Especially interested in Washington, Maryland, West Virginia. Not interested in vacant, general use industrial buildings, office buildings, call centers, etc.

Client C: Requires 10,000sf of raised floor at 85w/sf, Tier III, existing, prefers less then ten year old but will consider older facility of facility that could be economically upgraded. Prefers to lease. Prefers cities West of the Mississippi River; Denver, Phoenix, Salt Lakes, Tucson....

If you own such a facility and have an interest or if you are marketing such a facility, please send marketing flier and contact info to: Ken@kjbaudry.com
Old 11-11-2005, 02:17 PM
Banned

Kjbaudry,
Can you email this post to me? I would be happy to pass it along to our team in Fairfax.
EDG
Old 11-16-2005, 06:35 PM
KidsDad

Datacenter needed in Houston, Texas - I may need to find or build a large datacenter in Houston, Texas. Anyone know of some potential sites?
Old 11-16-2005, 06:47 PM

We have some datacenters/rooms/cages for rent and sale in The Netherlands and Belgium.
Please contact me if you're interested.
Old 11-26-2005, 04:24 AM

E-mail me at sehmel at gmail dot com for washington (south seattle) data center properties.. I know of a couple land lords to get in you in contact with
Old 11-29-2005, 02:49 AM
coloroom.com

Did they find a home yet?