Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Data Center Market Place > Other Offers & Requests > Job Offers & Requests

Old 09-17-2008, 07:48 AM

Default Data Centre Network Architect for Disaster Recovery Egypt or Abu Dhabi

The Network Architect is expected to primarily focus on the design of the IT Disaster Recovery network and the implementation of that design at the later stages of the project

The candidate will be responsible for;
• Design Modeling
• Network Performance Planning
• Network Capacity Planning
• Establishment of Telecommunications Standards (LAN/WAN)

The Network Architect may be required to manage technology vendors. Therefore it is important that the candidate is aware of the recent developments on the marketplace on how technology infrastructures are currently impacting and driving competitors.

The candidate is expected to have
• A least 6-10 years of technology experience
• Several years of experience working with Windows and Unix.
• Extensive knowledge of network management, engineering disciplines, and operating systems are a must.

An excellent addition to the candidate skill set is a sub-specialty such as investment banking or telecommunications

Contract roles, Egypt 20 months, Abu Dhabi 11 months. Mid October start for both roles.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:47 PM

I have 20 years IT of project and infrastructure management experience ranging from Unix, Linux and Windows operating systems. In my 20 years I've managed a variety of types of projects including network architecture design, software development(IT side), and web design(all platforms).

Most of my web development experience dealt with Linux/Solaris platforms running apache though our data center had a handful of IIS type platforms. My database and scripting experience includes mainly Sybase, MS SQL, My SQL, and Coldfusion though I have some experience with Perl, java, PHP and Oracle.

I have a great deal of data center experience, including mixed co-location environments. I've also managed several corporate networks from WAN to desktop. My responsibilities

I have worked in several regions in the world and am familiar with working with mixed teams and languages.

I am an American citizien and can be contacted in Angeles at +63 920 555 9517 or at urlicha25@yahoo.com.

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Eric D. Brady