Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > General > The lounge and introduce yourself/company

Old 09-17-2016, 01:08 PM

Default Change Management?

Hi! I was asked by my Mom to research about change management software. I've read something about it online but I don't really understand where it is used. Can someone help me understand and perhaps recommend a good one you know. Thanks!
Old 10-11-2016, 07:15 AM

I apologize but I' not that knowledgeable about a recommended software. Actually, I don't know much about the differences of change management from the other management fads. I only have a few things to share about it. I only view that it is a solution related to any approach to help individuals and even go through any numerous changes in any organizations. Probably, it has an impact in managing changes especially in decision making of the company.
Old 01-25-2017, 02:52 PM

Change Management is the presentation of an organized process and a set of tools for leading people of the business and customers through change to accomplish a desired outcome. Change management is about making verdicts. Software may help, but I recommend one to learn to make good decisions without programmed assistance. Examples of Change Management tools Whatfix, StarTeam and Rocket Aldon, etc.
Old 12-24-2017, 11:06 AM

Change management is "the discipline that guides how we prepare, equip and support individuals to successfully adopt change in order to drive organizational success and outcomes."