Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Data Center Market Place > Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Cloud Hosting, IP Transit Requests > Colocation Requests

Old 04-28-2005, 03:14 PM
PlatinumN23

Wow, Orange Fiber, thats a good price... Beats all my other offers.. but I have heard that abovenet bought out cogent so that most of my bandwidth could be cogent... which is what i dont want. the DC im partnered with in houston, tx has told me that to host all my machines there it will cost 850.00/month but they have cogent... which is why im looking at a different dc.. without cogent.. with level-3 + savvis more then likely..

Thanks
Old 04-30-2005, 06:17 AM
OrangeFiber

<<User banned: Confirmed to be FNAP Chris of the former FoundryNAP which left many of its customers and vendors high and dry>>

Last edited by IRCCo Jeff; 05-07-2005 at 07:13 AM.
Old 05-07-2005, 07:11 AM
IRCCo Jeff

PlatinumN23,

Sorry for the delayed response, I do not often have a chance to come back here and followup on the offers.

My company its focused on staying small, operating efficiently, and providing fast and efficient, first name basis support. Perhaps the same could be said about SiteSouth, but certainly that is certainly not the market niche of BurstNET.

In the end, it's really a matter of whatever *you're* into.

Best of luck.
Old 12-16-2005, 05:03 PM
jcviawest

Robert,
Would Denver be a location that you would look into? If so, contact me to discuss.
jcummins@viawest.net
Old 12-16-2005, 05:08 PM
jcviawest

I have Level 3, Qwest, UUNet, XO. Full cab with power, bwidth, remote hands, thermal scanning, starting at $875. Let me know if interested.
jcummins@viawest.net