Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Server Rack / SAN/NAS Storage Forum > Server Discussion

Old 09-23-2020, 07:59 AM

Default Server recommendation for my website ?

Hello,

I have a forum website(invision board) and need some inputs to select a dedicated server.
My forum has 8 million posts (Including posts and topics) in total.
Right now i am using Xeon 5260 2 bay chaisis
12 gb ram
400 gb SD
I just want to know how can we determine the server configuration ..based on what factors?
Current issues i am facing is database table crashes....

Thanks
Old 12-16-2020, 07:06 AM

You can trust kvchosting.net web host. The speeds are great and everything just works.
I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
Old 12-28-2020, 04:14 PM

I have used SSD Cloud hosting services for my internet identity and dream to take my business on international level, I did not have any idea what to do etc but their tech support helped me with it and in fact they are still helping me after almost 8 months.
Old 06-26-2021, 06:28 PM

Send a message via AIM to jacobwallace Send a message via Yahoo to jacobwallace Send a message via Skype™ to jacobwallace

Thinking m late although I will answer your question.
there are many top dedicated server are available as you are looking for a video hosting so your hosting must unmerited hosting providers like OVH, Serverpronto, DedicatedHosting4u.com can help you out providers
Old 01-05-2023, 07:23 AM

When I start a small web site I do not plan a dedicated server for it. I would better get VPS from provider like rockhoster.com and will be happy.
Old 03-09-2023, 05:54 PM

Have a look at servers from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
They are reliable and very honest hosts. They do everything that they claim and keep their promises. The cPanel works well and has tons of features which are always updated and additions are always made, unlike my old hosts who never changed. They always update their servers to the latest version. Support is good and reliable and all of their features have been useful to me on my site.