Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Data Center Market Place > VOIP Buy and Sell minutes, Calling Cards, Call Termination and Toll Free Services

Old 10-31-2010, 11:04 AM

Exclamation Interconnect Opportunity with OVETEL

Dear Sir/Madam,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Yaro Donchenko and I'm VP of Business Development at OVETEL.

I would like to discuss business opportunity between our companies and I hope we have chance to build solid business relationship.

Let me briefly introduce our company:

OVETEL is a next-generation telecommunication service provider specializing in wholesale voice termination, aggregation and transit services.

OVETEL specialized in direct routes to Africa. Our portfolio of niche destinations (Algeria, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cameroon, Cote d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo and Uganda) with strong business relationships that enable us to get the best quality route at competitive rates.

We will be glad to explore business opportunities with many company's. Please let me know if any of the destinations above are of interest to your company. We are looking forward to enter into a buy/sell relationship with carriers to grow our business.

Look forward to hear from you very soon to start the interconnect process. In the meantime please do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.

Thank you for your time and consideration

I hope to hear you soon.

--
Best Regards
Yaro Donchenko
VP of Business Development
OVETEL
Direct: +1-845-475-9347
Mobile: +1-917-267-9276
MSN: yaro@ovetel.com
Yahoo: yaroovetel
URL: www.ovetel.com