Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Server Rack / SAN/NAS Storage Forum > Network and Telecom Forum

Old 12-14-2004, 11:08 PM
pdw8

The only other thing I can think of was that the epop was at capacity and they were waiting to do an augment, but without the full details I can't really comment on it.
Whatever provider you use it's only human that occasionally something will go wrong and that in turn upsets a customer. What I don't want to be involved in is a thread which is just bashing Level(3) as I can pretty much asure that the vast majority of customers are very happy.
We just won the World Communications award for best wholesale carrier
Old 12-14-2004, 11:11 PM
LumbyJJ

I have no doubt. I've heard great things, and had put up in cash for 6 months, and waited for 3 months to get my line which put a substantial loss on my books before I turned away. Maybe later I'll go back, but I will definately be wary... Until then, I will find providers that seem to care more about my business..
Old 12-14-2004, 11:13 PM
pdw8

If you want to send me a pm with all the info, I will try to get someone in the US to look into your issues.