Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Server Rack / SAN/NAS Storage Forum > Network and Telecom Forum

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 12:19 PM

Lightbulb

One of the major disadvantage of pre-paid calling card services is that the charges of the used services are not in the appropriate manner. And these company basically target on the post-paid customer and set the top priority for them from the service point of view.

Last edited by booking1212; 11-16-2010 at 01:10 PM.
Old 11-26-2010, 08:21 AM

There are number of advantages of prepaid card services, but some disadvantages are there which makes pre-paid customer suffer. The disadvantages like:
• The coverage area will not be same for both (per-paid and post-paid) customer.
• The services to the post-paid customers are much faster then pre-paid customers.
Old 11-26-2010, 08:34 AM

There is a service of Virtual Calling Card. The best part of this server is no need to carry a card. This Service does not require a physical card. Person is needed only to know 'access phone number' and PIN code to make a call.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:58 AM

Another good thing about virtual calling card is you will only pay for the actual minutes you used.
Old 12-23-2010, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eilert View Post
There is a service of Virtual Calling Card. The best part of this server is no need to carry a card. This Service does not require a physical card. Person is needed only to know 'access phone number' and PIN code to make a call.

You are right and you can reload the card anywhere you may be as long as you are connected to the internet.
Old 01-06-2011, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_89 View Post
I'm looking to switch from Verizon to a pre paid service plan, but before I do I just want to make sure the pluses out weigh the minuses.
Okay, I understand what you mean.
Well, here are two simple things that could help you decide.

Prepaid - Limited; when your load balance all used up, you can not use the services offered by the provider but you can always reload anytime anywhere.

Postpaid - Limited but services are continued because there's always an excess. Payments are organized because it is only done once a month.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:36 PM

Business people will always prefer post-paid. Pre-paid has good offer than post-paid. I will prefer post-paid as it is comfortable to pay bills than recharge your SIM
Old 01-16-2011, 07:24 AM

Service and coverage area may not be the same as a post-paid plan, plus when the load of your pre-paid card is up you can't talk or send sms anymore, so you'll have to load again.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:50 AM

Default home ellipticals

There are actually plenty of details like that to take into consideration. That may be a nice level to deliver up. I supply the ideas above as basic inspiration but clearly there are questions just like the one you deliver up the place the most important thing shall be working in sincere good faith. I don?t know if greatest practices have emerged around issues like that, but I'm positive that your job is clearly recognized as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the influence of only a moment’s pleasure, for the remainder of their lives. how important is exercise
Old 02-25-2011, 02:53 PM
Administrator

This thread has expired.
Closed Thread