Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > General > The lounge and introduce yourself/company

Old 12-19-2015, 02:26 AM

Default If you are on the fence about which Hosting company to use....

Hey Everyone. I know first hand how hard it is to decide on a hosting company. I originally started out with godaddy shared plan. Why not right? Godaddy seemed to be the biggest. It was a terrible mistake. After three years of constant frustration, and battling constant issues with Godaddy I decided to make a change.

I spent countless hours looking for another hosting company. Choices were plenty but with so many opinions, reviews, pricing, specs, it was hard to know which one to go with, to trust.

I contacted Jaguar. I explained my situation with them and needed advice. They were extremely helpful and explained since godaddy shared hosting didn't use cpanel that the move would be difficult but they would assist and walk me through the process.

Without exaggerating, Jaguarpc made this move seamless, and helped me through the process and got everything set up perfectly. I signed up with Jaguarpc 5 years ago, Hands down was the best choice I ever made. I started with a VPS with Jaguarpc and later upgraded to a Hybrid server. I can honestly say both of my servers with Jaguar has been ultra reliable and no issues at all. I have contacted support on several occasions with issues I ran into on my own, and they were totally awesome with getting the issues resolved. They are always there when you need advice and they are always actively involved in the forums. 24/7 support is working round the clock.

Over the years I have gotten to know some of the customer support and tech support people, and they are all awesome, very personable and genuinely concerned with any issues you have. Does Jaguarpc have hiccups now and then, sure they do, just like the hundreds of other web hosting companies, but the only difference is that Jaguarpc makes things right, and they do care for their clients.

I recommend Jaguarpc to everyone because I believe in this company and support them right back with good word of mouth. I also take the time to leave good reviews around the web. THis way others that are on the fence can have a good solid recommendation.

My 5 year anniversary is coming up with Jaguarpc, and I wanted to extend a big Thank you to Jag and all of the customer/tech support team. You guys all Rock! Also, I wanted to extend a huge thank you and kudos to Greg. Greg you are a stand up guy and run a great company. You have the right people in place and all of you and your teams success shows every day.

This is an honest review and I hope it helps others. I know there is other great hosting companies out there, but this has been my experience.
Old 03-25-2016, 06:53 AM

Great information thanks for sharing with us