Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Data Center Market Place > Other Offers & Requests > DataCenter Service Requests & Offers

Old 08-17-2005, 07:53 PM
Scott

Default Data Center Cleaning Services

Data Center Managers don't have easy jobs. Leading and training teams of supervisors and technicians, critical problem-solving during time-crunches, disaster recovery planning, systems analysis, automating systems, data storage planning, and a whole lot more are issues that take up their time and attention. It's no wonder many data center managers don't focus more on one of their facilities' most important operations--physical uptime maintenance. Clogged fans, unchanged filters, pests, dust contaminants, static buildup, condensation, poor seals and so much more are unseen dangers that inevitably lead to downtime. Daily internal maintenance combined with professional specialized cleaning services on a quarterly or semiannual basis are insurance measures no data center manager should be without.

Whether you need your data center to remain showroom clean or want detailed environmental reports and pre and post clean particle counts to demonstrate your facilities adherence to international standards, you should make sure you have highly-trained professionals cleaning your data centers. Accountability is key.

I've been a spe############t in physical data center maintenance for many years and I'm hoping my knowledge can help everyone maintain the highest uptime potential possible.

If there are any data center managers or similar professionals with questions about critical environment maintenance and cleaning feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to help.