Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > General DataCenter Discussion Forum > Data Center Prodcuts Reviews, Tools, Tips and Check List

Old 01-02-2019, 04:34 AM

Default [Just for fun] The day my teacher stole my headphones

Just for fun

During the sophomore season of mine of high school, we were doing silent work and my history teacher stated that we might pay attention to music but if it was too noisy he'd "break our headphones." so I'm doing my business quietly with the music of mine on low, and this particular obnoxious kid sitting next to me had the music of his really loud. I could listen to it over the music of mine but ignored it. My teacher assumed it was me. So he comes up to me & ripped my New Apple headphones, looking ruthless. He instantly recognized it was the guy next to me and he was completely embarrassed. He emerged in the upcoming day with a brand new pair plus an apology note taped to them. He couldn't search me in the eye for the remainder of the year.
Old 02-02-2019, 12:49 PM

I'd have it back that day. But then she tried my headphones on and gave a click on Play.