Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > General DataCenter Discussion Forum > Data Center Design, Development, Building Systems and Operations

Old 03-16-2017, 10:33 PM

Thumbs up Data Centre cabling company looking to expand!

Hi all,
Fantastic find I have made tonight.. looking at expanding our customer base, and just wanted to give you all a brief over view of what we are up to.. any questions please feel free to ask.

We started up just over a year ago, but have over 30 years DC cabling (copper and fiber) experience between the 4 partners. We have been involved in new build DC's across Europe for the last 4 years, and decided to go it alone a while back. Been busy in the UK in a few Colo Dc's but mainly been part of new build Dc 'cities' across Europe over the last few years.
Efficiency and delivery is our objective, whist maintaining the highest of standards.
Our team is now over 30 strong and wiling to take on large and small builds across the world. Competitive pricing for a self managed service is our aim, but willing to work with the client and end user to improve efficiency and delivery times.
Moves, adds and changes is not out of the question either, so please any jobs you may know of drop us a line.

As well as DC works we also undertake any other cabling works in the industry and we pride ourselves on having our engineers trained and proficient in all aspects of the industry.

Please if you would like to know more about us at NextGen, do contact me, and I look forward to being a part of this community.

All the best.

Ross

Tags
cabling, cat5, cat6, copper, fibre