Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > General DataCenter Discussion Forum > Data Center Design, Development, Building Systems and Operations

Old 05-02-2015, 12:04 AM

Default Data Center Design Help!!!

I work for a real estate investment company and we're thinking about transitioning some unrentable space in a few of our buildings to small data centers for tenants. For the most part, I'm new to this information and was hoping someone could help.

As the simplest of examples, we have a 2,000 sq ft space that is a square (height is around 13 feet). Including space A/C and other equipment, can anyone give me a rough estimate as to how many racks and units we would be able to fit in a Tier 1 system? For the most part, I've seen estimates of about 30/ft2 per rack.

I know that a lot of it depends on the layout of the rooms, but I'm just trying to figure out rough estimates so that I can provide an initial model. If it's attractive, we are going to engage a DC contractor.
Old 04-15-2016, 02:24 PM

Default Data Center Design Help!!!

The data center is an essential part of today’s developing business world. The importance of data center cannot be ignored. There are certain factors that are to be considered, while setting up a data center. The first thing is to make a design for the data center. The size of the data center should be according to the requirements of the business. There are many organizations, which provide services in data center designing. These professionals build data centers, install the machinery, provide training and education to the personnel, and many more.
Old 06-13-2016, 12:46 PM

Data center is most very good informations and practical knowledges and good experience team then start.