Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Data Center Market Place > Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Cloud Hosting, IP Transit Requests > Dedicated Server Requests

Old 01-18-2016, 11:59 AM

Default About Dedicated Server

Hi i don't know what is dedicated server? Can anyone help me what is the importance of Dedicated Server?

Thanks in Advance.
Old 02-29-2016, 09:36 AM

Hello, do you know what is VPS or hosting?

Here is an answer in wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedicated_hosting_service
Old 07-21-2017, 09:17 AM

A Dedicated Server is a single computer in a network reserved for serving the needs of the network. For example, some networks require that one computer be set aside to manage communications between all the other computers. A Dedicated Server could also be a computer that manages printer resources.
Old 08-10-2017, 06:47 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to EqServers
Default Dedicated Servers are better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Hi i don't know what is dedicated server? Can anyone help me what is the importance of Dedicated Server?

Thanks in Advance.
Dedicated servers provide you with hosting on a server fully committed to your business needs and yours alone. This gives you the freedom of utilizing your server the way you prefer, not forgetting that memory, speed, bandwidth and other web resources are at your convenience and advantage.

A better way to stay on the safer side of the fence is through Hosting on Dedicated Servers.
Old 08-24-2017, 09:20 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to EqServers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post

Thanks in Advance.
Dedicated servers provide you with hosting on a server fully committed to your business needs and yours alone. This gives you the freedom of utilizing your server the way you prefer, not forgetting that memory, speed, bandwidth and other web resources are at your convenience and advantage.

Simple definition of dedicated server to understand.
Old 10-29-2021, 06:29 AM

Send a message via AIM to jacobwallace Send a message via Yahoo to jacobwallace Send a message via Skype™ to jacobwallace

A dedicated server gives a client the freedom to customise the server's CPU, RAM, disc space, and software to meet their specific needs. Customers who use shared hosting are limited to the programmes, software, and operating system that are already installed on the server.