Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Data Center Market Place > Other Offers & Requests

Old 02-23-2005, 04:34 AM
HostingCorral

Default Looking for 10 people to make 35 up to 50% a sale!

Hello,
HostingBob.com is about to open on the 2/25/2005. We are looking to get our name out there in a big way on your opening day! One of the questions we are asked most often is why should I promote your affiliate program when there are so many programs to choose from? Our answer is that we offer the same level of support to our affiliates as we offer our web hosting customers. We make it our #1 Priority to make sure your questions are answered promptly, and you have the tools you need to be successful. We are constantly trying to improve our product offerings, and become the best affiliate program that you offer to your customers.

Two Tier Lifetime Commissions
Our new affiliate program offers 2 Tier Lifetime Commissions on all sales originating from your affiliate links. Earn up to 50% of the monthly hosting fees for customers signing up from your links, and earn 5% of monthly hosting fees for customers signing up from affiliates you refer.

Is the HostingBob.com Affiliate Program for Me?
selling web hosting services online. Anyone is eligible to join our affiliate plan. When you sign up for the HostingBob.com Affiliate program you will be given a unique affiliate URL to promote that you can promote through any means you choose online or offline. We also supply you with banners and text links for you to use on your existing website.

How Do I get Paid?
Each month we pay our affiliates commissions based on the amount of hosting fees we receive from each affiliate's referrals. We then send your payment through Paypal. We chose this method of payment because it is instant, no waiting for checks to arrive or clear, you will receive an e-mail alerting you to your commissions and simply click on the link supplied to collect. Paypal can send you a check or deposit your funds directly in your bank account, it is your choice. Joining Paypal will also give you an easy way to sell accept credit online payments from your website or on major auction services like Ebay.

How Do I Start?
Click here to Join the HostingBob.com Affiliate Program.

I Still Have More Questions,
Click here to view our Frequently Asked Questions About the HostingBob.com affiliate program.