Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Server Rack / SAN/NAS Storage Forum > Cluster and Cloud Computing Discussion Forum

Old 10-16-2020, 08:45 AM

Default Looking for a host that can grow with my site

I'm launching a WordPress site next month that I believe will grow faster than expected. I'm not sure what's the best choice for hosting.

So I looked at managed WP hosting, thinking a 'cloud' option may let the site grow to 500 members or so & weather traffic spikes - and then I can move it to something more permanent. So I'm really not sure which way to go - and perhaps it's because I don't understand hosting that well. A distributed grid sounds cool, but does it work in practice? Is eventually getting a dedicated server unavoidable? What the hell do sites that have a lot of members and traffic do?

What can you say about cloudarion.com dedicated servers for rent hosting?

All advice will be appreciated - I'm planning on launching my site, I need to get this squared away ASAP. Thanks!
Old 03-06-2023, 08:52 AM

So far I've had a great experience with Cloudarion.com web host, little to no technical issues, and when they do happen, the staff is quick to resolve them. Our website consists of many student resumes in pdf format, and so far we've received positive feedback from users of the website in terms of loading speeds.
Old 09-28-2023, 06:49 AM

Maybe cheaper but better you check out other site as well.

Nice server hosting packages are offered by
1) Hostingsource.com
2) GTHost.com
They mean business and they provide excellent service. Who could ask for anything more? With competitive pricing and managed services, I know I made the right choice.