Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Data Center Market Place > Other Offers & Requests > DataCenter Service Requests & Offers

Old 03-30-2009, 04:42 AM

Default web hosting india

Hi,

I am new to this forum and want to introduce my self

A privately held technical support provider offering a quality performance for Web Hosting Company or a small and Medium-sized business. We work closely with our clients in the development of long-term support solution strategies that are practical, sustainable and clearly deliver a return on investment.We know what it means to be a outsourcing partner that’s why we bring only experienced team to provide 24x7 support to your clients. We bring only very experienced management team to partner you in sharing ideas to grow your hosting business.

Hostechsupport provides Quality Technical Support to Hosting companies and ISPs around the world. At Hostechsupport, your customers get 24 hour Support from staff comprised of qualified and experienced team. You save money, time and a lot of effort which can be profitably utilized to market your core services.

HostechSupport understands the complete business processes in the web hosting business. So we can relate to your needs. We will work with you to understand about your specific business requirements and incorporate them into our support process.

We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction and quality service and are available for our dear customer round the clock anytime they need. We work hard to meet and exceed our customers expectations. That's why, we have a dedicated team of engineers working round the clock.

I had intoduced a forum and wanted to invite you. This is an revenue sharing forum. All are Welcome

hostechsupport.com :: Index

Regards
vasudha ranalkar
Old 07-13-2009, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasudha View Post
Hi,

I am new to this forum and want to introduce my self

A privately held technical support provider offering a quality performance for Web Hosting Company or a small and Medium-sized business. We work closely with our clients in the development of long-term support solution strategies that are practical, sustainable and clearly deliver a return on investment.We know what it means to be a outsourcing partner that’s why we bring only experienced team to provide 24x7 support to your clients. We bring only very experienced management team to partner you in sharing ideas to grow your hosting business.

Hostechsupport provides Quality Technical Support to Hosting companies and ISPs around the world. At Hostechsupport, your customers get 24 hour Support from staff comprised of qualified and experienced team. You save money, time and a lot of effort which can be profitably utilized to market your core services.

HostechSupport understands the complete business processes in the web hosting business. So we can relate to your needs. We will work with you to understand about your specific business requirements and incorporate them into our support process.

We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction and quality service and are available for our dear customer round the clock anytime they need. We work hard to meet and exceed our customers expectations. That's why, we have a dedicated team of engineers working round the clock.

I had intoduced a forum and wanted to invite you. This is an revenue sharing forum. All are Welcome

hostechsupport.com :: Index

Regards
vasudha ranalkar
So do you provide techsupport in India ?
High Speed Network. High Speed Ports. Need an Affordable India Based Hosting Solution?