Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > General DataCenter Discussion Forum > Datacenter, Colocation, Cloud Hosting, Managed Hosting Reviews

Old 09-06-2009, 03:24 AM

This topic is a bit misleading. Some say Google but Google owns several datacenters, so which one?

Also, in the case of Latin America, Google is in Nap of the Americas, so they dont own that DC, just like they dont own all DCs they work with it.

My guess is IBM runs the best world best data centers. Followed by Microsoft. YES!! They have astonishing DCs and probably Terramark is also very good worldwide.

Google DCs are great, for Google. But since they are custom fit for their own needs im not sure they could be qualified as the best datacenters. They probably don´t fit for certain solutions.

As for individual DCs, I would say Nap of the Capital Region and Pionen in Sweden.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:00 PM

As far as i know,google makes a big step in data center business.They exactly know how to run the business and make it profitable.With their growing popularity,they are always on top.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:53 AM

I've heard Ford has several pretty big and nice datacenters. I doubt its in the top 10 though.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:48 PM

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned 365 Main yet.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:51 AM

I'm curious, verio.com and rackforce.com are great or so small that nobody tells them?
I'd like to read reviews on these two.
thanks
Old 12-09-2009, 06:29 AM

Smile Net4 India

I Think in India we have a Option of Net4 India also they are also good in Service and Support part with Multiple STM's Bandwidth and with 7 Data Centre in India

you can call me for the same if you required more details

ashish pandya
+919727717682
Old 02-19-2010, 10:13 AM

Default Top 10 datacenters in the world.

Microsoft: There’s actually some numbers on Microsoft’s server count, but it’s also dated. Screen shots from the company’s data center management software suggest that Microsoft was running about 218,000 servers in mid-2008. The company’s new Chicago container farm will hold up to 300,000 servers, so the count will change rapidly when that facility is deployed.
Old 03-22-2010, 05:38 PM

I am not really sure how to objectively post a list, I believe that Google and Yahoo are one of the best, however I also feel there's ample room for competition, Kulacom for example has a very ambitious and top of the line Data Center.

Then again maybe I am a little biased
Old 03-23-2010, 08:03 PM

To take it a step further those peering points run under companies that lease from site managment like at 1 Wilshire.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:47 PM

I've never had any problems with the Interxion datacenter. London and Amsterdam. Security is pretty good and never experienced a power/cooling failure. I'm only talking about datcenter's that I have or had servers in, therefore I can't say anything about google/yahoo/ms etc... and neither should you if you don't know their datacenter.