Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > General > Datacenter News, Seminars & Conferences update

Old 08-17-2006, 05:46 PM
Administrator

Default C I Host Ranked In Top 15 Web Hosts In The World

FORT WORTH ( August 08, 2006 )

C I Host, a global leader in web hosting and Internet solutions, has been named one of the top web hosting companies in the world by HostIndex.com. C I Host, with more than 250,000 clients in 182 countries, was ranked #7out of the Top 25 for August.

"We are pleased and gratified to receive this award," said Christopher Faulkner, CEO of C I Host. "HostIndex is a prominent part of the web hosting industry and being recognized by them is quite an honor."

The criteria used by HostIndex.in determining its ranking include feedback from users, website navigation, features and pricing, financial stability and customer support. HostIndex.com also examines each hosting company to obtain a rounded picture.

Those chosen to be in the Top 25 represent the top 1% of more than 8,500 hosting companies from around the world.

"These web hosts have demonstrated considerable leadership and superior delivery of their hosting services," according to the HostIndex website.

C I Host has four state-of-the art data center and offers a comprehensive range of hosting solutions, for shared hosting the dedicated, managed solutions.

Thank You
David.K