Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Server Rack / SAN/NAS Storage Forum > Back-up Systems and Data Recovery

Old 01-24-2016, 07:36 PM

Default Disaster Recovery

What company do you use for your backup and disaster? Currently I;m very disappointed with the company we're using now. It seems they haven't backed up our important data all week. I had to ask one of my techs to back up these files on an external drive. I pay for this service. Now I want a new vendor. what would you recommend.
Old 03-13-2016, 11:47 AM

How can you keep critical data safe when disaster strikes? There is no one magic answer, but there are steps your business can and should take to protect important files.No business can afford the data loss or downtime of a disaster.Using a cloud storage provider is the easiest way to disaster-proof your backups.
Old 03-30-2016, 02:42 PM

We should add good server to keep our data save. The storage servers could be of great use to the organizations and businesses. It is important to have a proper and organized system for the storage in the network. They use the most recent technologies to ensure that the data can be kept secure and undamaged from the unforeseen events or malicious attacks. Many people use Supermicro servers for their business. SuperXpert provides good servers for keep your data safe.
Old 05-01-2016, 04:35 PM

There are many good companies out there. You must think about how much you are willing to pay for. Some services are offering automatically back-up at reasonable. Just take some time to search for....
Old 08-18-2016, 11:06 AM

The Disaster Recovery Community Planning Forum is intended to provide a range of information and background to assist those with responsibility for business continuity and disaster recovery planning. It covers all aspects, from management and planning, to data recovery and emergency response issues. R Programming Training | DataStage Training | SQL Training | SAS Training | Android Training | SharePoint Training
This interactive web portal is relatively new, and is still under constant development, but the volume of content and information will continue to expand and increase as the project evolves.

We hope that you will find it to be both intersting and valuable, and equally importantly, that you will participate, to ensure that it becomes a true 'peer to peer' experience.
Old 10-14-2016, 12:44 PM

Default Search and Evaluate the best

Sorry to know the service you experienced by your current backup and DR provider.
I will now suggest you to not hurry in handing-over your services to the new vendor.
Shortlist a few of the market players and evaluate them asper your requirements.

Take the advice and recommendations of your techs.

DO share your views on the same.
Old 04-08-2017, 07:23 AM

Cloud Tech Services is the perfect answer you are looking for. Data retrieval is as much as important as backing up the data. Protect your data from unforeseen circumstances and unexpected calamities with innovative cloud solutions from Cloud Tech Services.
Old 05-13-2017, 01:23 PM

There are many companies that provide disaster recovery. Currently I am using a company which provide me disaster recovery aws, But it also provide disaster recovery for azure and all cloud services.
Old 05-15-2017, 09:50 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to 24x7servermanagement

Check IBM Spectrum Protect or NetVault Backup of Dell company for the backup and disaster recovery.