Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Server Rack / SAN/NAS Storage Forum > Back-up Systems and Data Recovery

Old 01-27-2016, 08:05 PM

Default Data Recovery Recommendations

Can anyone recommend a good data recovery spe############t in the Florida area. I have a RAID 5 that went down last night. When I arrived at the office this morning I couldn't access the data. I think it's wise to hire a person to rebuild the RAID and get back my data.
Old 01-28-2016, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Hoffman View Post
Can anyone recommend a good data recovery spe############t in the Florida area. I have a RAID 5 that went down last night. When I arrived at the office this morning I couldn't access the data. I think it's wise to hire a person to rebuild the RAID and get back my data.
I would recommend Data Analyzers in Florida. In the past I have worked with Andrew on a few jobs. His company is fast, professional, and keep you up to date. I didn't think his prices were extremely expensive either for the amount of work he had to do.
Old 03-13-2016, 11:45 AM

Yes, I agree with that statement that a RAID data recovery software will help you find the lost data. Because data is the most important asset of a particular organisation. Companies have been using multi array RAID systems to store their critical data extensively. It is important to know that RAID systems may be fault tolerant but they are also not fault proof.
Old 12-27-2016, 07:28 AM

Default Re:

I would like to recommend Kernel for Windows data recovery software. It is a very proficient and reliable software that enables you to recover lost data from corrupted or formatted Windows hard drive. It also supports to recover data from Windows FAT/NTFS partitions and IDE, EIDE, SATA, PEN, ZIP, USB drives.