Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Server Rack / SAN/NAS Storage Forum > Network and Telecom Forum

Old 11-04-2004, 07:30 PM
Administrator

Default Datacenter VOIP phone support?

There are lots of datacenter owners and managers here. How many of you have VOIP system?. Do you have plan to move over to VOIP solution?.

Thank You
David.K
Old 11-04-2004, 08:20 PM
HostingCorral

We have them. We offer support via them. So people don't even know what it is tho But it does save on those 1-800 bills.
Old 11-09-2004, 05:12 PM

Yes we are looking into the voip field at the moment, it definatley looks the way forward in reducing costs.

Also the end user market is growing rapidly with more products on offer.
Old 11-10-2004, 05:47 AM
Administrator

I have talked to few o datacenters owners and they are doing some testing on VOIP toll free services. Canaca.com also going to have VOIP solution for thier datacenters.
Old 11-10-2004, 08:41 PM
FreedomFireCom

If you'd like to chat with someone to find out what options may best fit you...you can call Telarus toll free and discuss your needs live. It's a free RQ consulting service: 1-866-436-7868 ref ID# 1182

God Bless,
Michael Lemm
FreedomFire Communications
"Helping Your Business....Do Business"
http://ShopForOC3.com/?mscprez
Old 11-11-2004, 09:24 PM
JRyanEZZI

We have rolled our own VoIP Platform over the past year and incorporated it into our company. We went through every option out there.... looked at the Cisco Avvid, Nortel BCM boxes, Avaya IP systems, then we decided to just make our own Hosted IP PBX system which we host in our data center. We built our own gateways and built up the business by selling it to a number of domestic and foriegn companies.

VoIP is definatley the future. It saves companies a ton of money and when our customers call on the data center side they never realize that we're talking over IP.

Just a little piece of advice that all the big phone system companies don't want you to know........ You don't need a new phone system to have VoIP, you can convert your current system to do it - which makes it alot more friendly on the wallet

-John
Old 02-13-2015, 01:31 PM

Default I suggest you

If you are looking for simple voip solution then you have to trust me.
I have used many in the past but the one I can recommend to others is Voipography with their PBX on the cloud, Your visitors are in direct connection by click2dial, Your dynamic auto attendant in your hand, your whole sale voice termination, and your secured voice telephony , all in one platform, absolutely the best .
You can check them at
www.voipography.com
info@voipography.com
Old 02-18-2015, 06:17 AM

Default I suggest you

If you are looking for simple voip solution then you have to trust me.
I have used many in the past but the one I can recommend to others is Voipography with their PBX on the cloud, Your visitors are in direct connection by click2dial, Your dynamic auto attendant in your hand, your whole sale voice termination, and your secured voice telephony , all in one platform, absolutely the best .
You can check them at
www.voipography.com
info@voipography.com