Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Data Center Market Place > Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Cloud Hosting, IP Transit Requests > Dedicated Server Requests

Old 11-03-2009, 07:19 AM

Default What's a good place to find a web hosting provider or a good web host?

I need a web hosting provider for a new ecommerce web site I started. I might want a dedicated server or a reseller account, but shared might work too. I'm starting up a new site that will feature some of my artwork and I want people to be able to buy posters.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:25 PM
Banned

Arrow

Click on the web hosting link in the left side menu of this site ... you'll find a list of recommended web hosts compared by features and price points. From that list I'd recommend 1X1 or Host Nation based on the needs you stated. But you should look over all of them to see what best meets your needs.

Web Hosting

I hope that helps some.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:30 PM

For the quality hosting of all types I recommend dealing with serverpoint.com - the company is the one of the most stable and professional hosts being online since 1998, and having high level of trust of the users.

The best reseller accounts, which are WYSIWYG and affodable, quality supported and technically staиду are presented by syuch companyas hostsvault.com which offers half price discount coupon HV50OFF at accounts which are billed quarterly or less frequent.
Old 12-22-2009, 09:11 AM

It has never being easier for anyone to find anything which he or she needed with the advancement of Internet search engine today. The same goes for looking out for a suitable web hosting company for your own needs. Each of these companies are trying their best to offer the most competitive and comprehensive web host packages to their customers, trying to lock down as many new customers as possible, while at the same time struggling hard to sustain their current customers.

spiral light bulbs
ge spiral light bulbs
Old 05-27-2011, 07:45 AM

thank you.. try this site http://www.thewebpole.com/ to get a good hosting provider. i got the hosting from this site. just check it out.