Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Data Center Market Place > Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Cloud Hosting, IP Transit Requests > Dedicated Server Requests

Old 05-20-2005, 04:27 PM
karim73

Exclamation Need DS with special payement method

Hi,

We are a small growing hosting compagny in Algeria looking for a DS with bank wire payement method (we must receive a proforma invoice first with your bank account swift code and your cie stamp and the one year total in us$ or euros) with at least :

dual P IV 3.0
1 GB RAM
120 GB HD
1000 Gig transfer
Cpanel/WHM/Fantastico
Cpanel With french language
100 MB port
5 ip's with possible extention
FULLY MANAGED
ROOT access
Backup

must specify witch datacenter is located the server.

We are having a hard time with credit card payement since credit cards are not avaible in our country.

please mail your offert (fully managed) for one year prepayement along with the proforma invoice to karim73@hotmail.com.

Regards
Old 05-23-2005, 02:17 AM
IRCCo Jeff

To anyone who may consider replying to this request

No offense to the requstor should this be legitimate, but any party considering this should realize the potential for fraud once this person has your bank routing and account information.
Old 05-27-2005, 08:06 PM
TMG Internet

Looks shady to me
Old 12-16-2005, 12:00 AM
karim73

Default whatever man

hey dude I just read your post !!! I'm frustrated !

pfffff it seems that you are a little bit illetrate about international commerce and banking !

any way I've found a good host a few months ago (sagonet) and I'm happy !!

good luck with you paranoia !
Old 12-16-2005, 12:20 AM
Aras-Ferra

Jeffrey, what can people do with your banking information. Just asking to learn, i am not a US-resident but working with people from all over the world, we did not hesitate to give our banking details to anyone till now.
Old 12-16-2005, 12:32 AM
TMG Internet

I dont know about the banking info, but this guy wants people to wire or WU money to Eqypt and then wait for their servers...come on!

looks like a scam, talks like a scam...you got the point.
Old 12-16-2005, 08:17 AM
Aras-Ferra

He is requesting a written invoice containing the sum of the server fee per year, i do not see any request for wiring money to Egypt, he is not selling, he is requesting, and AFAIK wire transfer can not be charged back easily. Algeria is a seperate country than Egypt also.
Old 12-16-2005, 06:15 PM
TMG Internet

yep............
Old 12-16-2005, 10:21 PM
TMG Internet

Sorry the Eqypt scam was another poster kamelkalamak he has since disappeared. This guy maybe a good guy. Sorry for the confusion, these two came up at the same time.
Old 03-02-2006, 12:53 PM
karim73

Default Tmg

First of all I never mentionned Egypt, I'm from Algeria.
Second why are you laing TMG, I never spoke to you in privacy !!!!!

Third, to those people who think its a scam, well it migh seem weid to you guys but let me put some lightning here :

I'm (was) asking an internationnal transation procedur, witch is as follow proforma invoice with bank information to wire money, then me wirring money, then you activating the service. This traditionnal internationnal transactions, where is the scam ? it is considered IMPORT by our gov. What do you think ? when we buy a boat of sugar, you think they pay with credit card ?

Why this ? just because I'm in Algeria and we do not have credit cards here, and we do not have access to internationnal currency execpt for business and the top of that is that Algeria is not recognizing services in import transactions, thats why I asked some people to mail me a CD to make it look like an import of good while it is service.

Any way it seems that every one is paranoied, cant do much to heal you, but in that time I found a friend of mine who is in canada and he is paying my server with his credit card, and me giving the money to his family here.

since that I'm still with sagonet (allamanaged) with no problem til today witch my server is shut because someone launche UDP flood from it, they cant tell who and how, and instead of investigating this, sagonet just shut the server for 20 hours now with no solutions.

Now I'm thinking to find an other DC.

If you cant understand? why lay ?