Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > General DataCenter Discussion Forum > Data Center Design, Development, Building Systems and Operations

Old 09-03-2015, 02:12 PM

Default Selecting vendor

For my new datacenter and I am planning to using a vendor which is going to be a turnkey vendor. Right now I am looking for the vendor which is really good at infrastructures. How can I get the best vendors for my datacenter? What are the things I need to know?
Old 09-03-2015, 02:24 PM

Hello there,
first of all, you need to ask yourself some questions to get the best vendors for your datacenter.
You need to know what is the size of your DC is going to be for your turnkey DC. Also your location is a big fact here. You need to think about the colocation facalty as well. The best way to choose your vendor is the RFP, also known as the competetive tender. In here you will find different parties who are bidding for the task. Dont go for the cheap stuff because most of them dont know what they are doing and what kind of turnkey vendor you want. So when you have several options from the RFP, you can easily get the best option.
Hopefully these information will help.