Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Data Center Market Place > Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Cloud Hosting, IP Transit Requests > Colocation Requests

Old 02-19-2005, 04:33 AM

Default Colocation in Chicago or Dallas

Hello,

I am looking for colocation space in an Equinix facility in either Chicago or Dallas.

1/2 Rack, 10 AMP.

I'd consider other facilities in the named cities also if you know a better place. Abundant BW is a must.

Aaron
Old 02-19-2005, 07:37 AM
IRCCo Jeff

Aaron,

NSCNAP is in every domestic-U.S. Equinix facility (except Secaucus) and can provide resold Equinix space/labor in addition to our own bandwidth product (which, I might add, we're having a *huge* sale on this weekend, $1400 for 100 Mbps.. check out the offers forum).

Drop me an AIM: NSCNAP Jeff .. or give me a call at 276-233-4749 and we can discuss.
Old 02-19-2005, 11:30 AM
GoWebman

Aaron,

We are located inside Equinix Chicago within our own Cage we are able to offer you 1/2 10Amp Rack with unrestricted 24/7 access at just $499/mo with 1Mbps Free on 100mbps burstable port.

We also run a special this month on Full Racks unmetered 100mbps at $2990/mo Free Set-up.

You can have alook on more 1/2 to Full rack offers at:
http://colocation.gowebman.com/cabinets_rack_equinix/

We offer 100% Network and Power uptime 24/7 Hand Scan access plus 24/7
Noc support plus Limited time only NO Commitment on cabinets required.

Do not hesitate to give me call 866-35-GOWEB x 86 to discuss.

Thanks,
Antoni
Old 02-23-2005, 07:18 PM
FreedomFireCom

Aaron....give us a call at 1-866-436-7868 and use Ref Id 1182 to refer to this thread. Will talk you through some options live and see if we can find a match to meet your needs at a cost that makes business sense to you.
Old 03-02-2005, 04:01 PM
wadearnold

Default Teamnet.net

The TEAM datacenter is located one 10GigE hop from Equinix and Level3 in downtown Chicago. The building is located in a safe, secure, suburban location in Cedar Falls, Iowa. All of our full cabinets come with 1Mb of bandwidth. Additional bandwidth is priced at $60 per Mb, $550 - 10Mb, $1,375 - 25Mb, $2,750 - 50Mb, $5,500 - 100Mb. All bandwidth is Internap bandwidth with optimal route selection to ATT, Sprint, MCI, Level 3, Verio, Global Crossing, and Savvis.

We currently have several rack specials going on that may be appealing.

www.teamnet.net/freeserver/
www.teamnet.net/blowout/

If you can find what your looking for make sure that you call.
Old 03-02-2005, 08:11 PM

chicago equinix options include tilted, gowebman, servercentral, reflected, and streadfast.

good luck
Old 09-08-2005, 05:32 PM
jryely

Angry Careful with GoWebMan

I see that they have solicitied business in this forum, and I would caution anyone against dealing with them. When with them, I received marginal technical support (obviously not Linux experts), and very poor care of colo machine. I received my machine back bent, broken, and scratched due to carelessness and poor packaging when shipping. Would never give them one of my computers again. Supposedly Equinix does their shipping, so I would extend this comment to the entire Equinix facility.

They also refused to provide any compensation for the negligent packing and breaking of my server.

James
Old 09-08-2005, 06:51 PM
brownm521

We have a tier IV facility in Dallas that suites your needs. We can offer you the following.

half cab with 10amps of power and 5 megs of Bandwidth for $775.00 mo
Half cab with 10 amps of power and 10 Megs of bandwidth for $1255.00 mo

We also have connecitivity with over 20 other carriers you can choose from for bandwidth. And believe that we may have conduit that connects to Equinix, but I will have to check with our Engineers in Dallas.

We also offer a range of other Colocation and Managed Network Services.

If you are interested please give me a call at 512-481-9556 ext 241 or email rmclemore@datasuites.com.

Thanks

Richard