Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > General DataCenter Discussion Forum > Data Center Design, Development, Building Systems and Operations

Old 02-15-2011, 05:27 PM

Default Data Center Real Estate Broker needed...

My name is Joel Halfwassen and I represent a small family owned real estate investment company based in the United States and we think we have identified a piece of land we might want to invest in that we believe would be amazing for mission critical/data center development. What we are looking for is a smaller US based real estate broker/company who specializes in technology real estate to potentially work with us on this project. Specifically, we are looking for someone with a well-established personal network in the IT/data center/mission critical industry. This person or firm must have a track record of going out and bringing interested buyers to the table rather than sitting on a listing. If you are interested or you know someone who would be interested please email me – joel(at)halfwassen(dot)com
Old 06-05-2011, 06:57 PM

Exclamation

Bro, It would be better if you mention the details of the land as well as the details of the Data center you have planned.

Tags
broker, real estate