Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Data Center Market Place > Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Cloud Hosting, IP Transit Requests > Colocation Requests

Old 02-28-2006, 03:28 AM
jwr

Default Racks - Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Florida

As the topic says, I'm looking for quotes on racks.

1/2 rack w/ 20 amps (16 servers).
full rack w/ 40 amps (33 servers).
any fees for crossconnects (both between racks and to meet me room)

I'm open to Las Vegas, Phoenix, Dallas, Austin, Tampa, and Miami. Facility needs to be on-net to at least one of the following; Savvis, Global Crossing, Verio, HE, Tiscali, or T-Systems. Having Cogent around would be nice too.

Will not need remote hands service, assuming there is 24/7 access provided to the equipment. I'm looking for aggressive pricing, if the location works out there will be additional grow-out in the future.

[edit] - These can be "open telco" racks, not necessary to have a locking cab, infact I'd prefer the cheaper open racks.

Last edited by jwr; 02-28-2006 at 06:31 PM.
Old 02-28-2006, 06:55 PM

Send a message via MSN to CariNet

Hello,
Is there any interest in any California Colocation in the future? More specifically San Diego?
If so, I know a good company.

A Post For Post Hosting Forum www.onlydevhost.com
Old 02-28-2006, 08:24 PM
jwr

Possibly. The problem with San Diego is most of its bandwidth is pulled down from LA by whichever DC you endup with, thus capacity problems... but feel free to point me in their direction for some details about their setup as well.
Old 02-28-2006, 08:40 PM

Send a message via MSN to CariNet

Do you have MSN messenger? We could take in real time using that tool
The company I know has 10 inhouse fiber providers with gig-e connections and provide multi-homed bandwidth.

A Post For Post Hosting Forum www.onlydevhost.com
Old 03-08-2006, 02:18 PM

Default quotes

Go to www.QuoteColo.com and submit your colo requirements. Multiple providers in those areas will send you detailed quotes on your specifications. Many of the providers are from WHT!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Bob Spiegel
bob@quotecolo.com
617 640 0309

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwr
As the topic says, I'm looking for quotes on racks.

I'm open to Las Vegas, Phoenix, Dallas, Austin, Tampa, and Miami. Facility needs to be on-net to at least one of the following; Savvis, Global Crossing, Verio, HE, Tiscali, or T-Systems. Having Cogent around would be nice too.

Will not need remote hands service, assuming there is 24/7 access provided to the equipment. I'm looking for aggressive pricing, if the location works out there will be additional grow-out in the future.

[edit] - These can be "open telco" racks, not necessary to have a locking cab, infact I'd prefer the cheaper open racks.
Old 03-08-2006, 09:22 PM
Virtuoso Net Solutions

Please feel free to fill out our quick form for a quote request.

http://virtuosonetsolutions.com/equinix.htm

We are partners with Equinix and have colocation in all their facilities in the US along with several international. If you have any questions feel free to call 888.289.2932 or shoot an email to sales@virtuosonetsolutions.com
Old 03-19-2006, 07:23 PM

Send a message via AIM to SiteSouth

We offer colo in Las Vegas. Please look at http://www.sitesouth.com/lasvegascolocation.htm for more information.

We are also in Atlanta, GA.

Atlanta, GA and Las Vegas, NV
Old 06-28-2006, 09:24 PM
colorob

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwr

I'm open to Las Vegas, Dallas, Austin. Facility needs to be on-net to at least one of the following; Savvis, Global Crossing, Verio, HE, Tiscali, or T-Systems. Having Cogent around would be nice too.

Dataside has data centers in Las Vegas (old downtown), two in Dallas' InfoMart, and in downtown Austin, TX. Our Dallas data centers have the most carrier connectivity, so we're most likely to be, or able to get on-net with your carriers there.

We do not have open racks--its all enclosed cabinets. Give me a call or PM for exact pricing.

Dataside can also provide bandwidth as a dedicated pipe; its not metered or billed on 95th percentile. We do not charge cross-connect fees--we have a truley carrier-neutral Meet Me Room (carriers pay to be there), so all you pay is a small monthly recurring access charge.

All sites have 24/7 access via Access Card security systems. Austin is manned 24/7 for server reboots. Network problems on Dataside provided circuits can be reported to a 24/7 NOC.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:53 PM
radevita

Default dallas 2323 Bryan St

I have space in Dallas at 2323 Bryan St. Please drop me a line for a quick call to get your specific requirements.

214-586-0847

Thank you