Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > General DataCenter Discussion Forum > Data Center Design, Development, Building Systems and Operations

Old 07-27-2013, 02:13 AM

Default Looking for someone interested in partnering on a data center management app

Hi there,

Perhaps this isn't the best place to post this, but this website is one of the few legitimate data center forums out there, and this seemed like the best sub-forum.

I am looking for someone who knows a decent amount about the complete architecture of a typical cloud computing data center, and preferably about typical layers of security that might exist between a node and the outside world (the world wide web).

If you have a moment, I would be very interested in picking your brain, as I'm not as familiar with data center architecture as I'd like to be. If you're interested further, I am looking for a partner to develop a rails/js web app with.

Let me know if you're interested - I'll look for replies here, but I also welcome PM's, and private emails.

Thanks,

Aaron
Old 09-17-2016, 08:01 AM

Default Looking for someone interested in partnering on a data center management app

If you are willing to hire someone, who is expert in data center management, you must consider taking the services of the professionals, who are well-trained and highly skilled in this field. In fact, the helping hand of professionals of a well-known data center may also help you regarding this aspect. The experts of this organization are well-skilled for delivering an adequate assistance regarding this aspect. To acquire some more adequate information regarding this, you must consult with the knowledgeable ones.
Old 09-18-2016, 02:44 PM

Very informative post thanks for sharing.
Old 02-01-2017, 09:09 PM

We would love to help you if you are still searching. Contact me kwalker@ptsdcs.com or call me 201-337-3833 x 130

also visit www.ptsdcs.com

PTS Data Center Solutions
16 Thornton Road
Oakland NJ 07436
201-337-3833